1. Are you taking a well established truth and opposing it to grab people’s attention?
2. Are you able to startle people with your headlines?
3. Are you able to reduce your points to catchy and provocative sound bites?
4. Are you adding historical quotes in your presentation?
5. Are your presentations stylish like show business?
The more yes’s you answered above the more you will have a successful presentation. You need to make the first few seconds count to grab people’s attention.
Think about the above questions and jot down your thoughts. Are you pleased with the outcomes of your presentations?
To more fully investigate these issues, please read the accompanying article: Successful Presentations